Thursday, April 11, 2013

Have I Got News For You!

Hello Paint Box Friends!  Just wanted to share some news with you - soon there will be a new "voice" on the blog: Heather Durbin, who just purchased The Paint Box Cafe, will be communicating with you in the future.  I'll be sharing more information in the next few weeks, but for now I'd like to highlight Heather's note of introduction with you.



"My husband Steve and I are so excited to announce that we are the proud new owners of The Paint Box Cafe. I have lived at the lake for 6 years and Steve, 10 years. We have been happily married since 2007 with two beautiful children and another on the way. The Lake community has held a special place in my heart since I was a child and I am excited to grow along with it.
I have served almost 6 years as the Outreach Coordinator at Citizens Against Domestic Violence (CADV), serving Lake Area victims of domestic and sexual violence. While it was hard to leave that wonderful organization, I am so excited to have this new opportunity. It’s just another way I get to bring joy to others and help feed their souls.
Baking and creating food for others has always been one of my most favorite ways to express my love and appreciation for those special people in my life, or to warm the heart of a stranger. My inspiration and pride in what I make comes from my mother, Donna and my late, Mama Carol.
 We love the life Roxie has given to The Paint Box Café and are so excited to pick up where she left off. We will continue serving the same great food and desserts that you have grown to love, and will be adding new and yummy things for you to try. You will enjoy creating your meal with the same quality ingredients and freshly baked breads and desserts that you are used to. We hope that your time at Paint Box is not simply a meal, but an experience and an inspiration.
May you feel the love from our family to yours with every bite."
Blessings,
Heather Durbin

Thanks for your continued interest in the cafe.  It has been such an amazing experience, start to finish, for Blake, Brooke, and me.  We are excited for the Durbin family and we have complete confidence that they will make your experience there a special one, whether you are there weekly or only for those once-in-a-while visits to the lake.  Heather will be sharing more in the upcoming weeks!  If you will go to the Paint Box Cafe Facebook page and "like" it, you can receive regular updates.

Again, from the bottom of our hearts, we appreciate having had the pleasure to serve you these past 20 months.

Our Best to You Always,
Blake, Brooke, and Roxie Kelley

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete

 
Background Texture Created by Rita of CoffeeShop